Are you an experienced digital business development manager? Interested in a new challenge helping a small business expand into new markets? Do you love games? This could be the job for you!
We (Team Cooper) are a small Sheffield based digital studio making branded browser based games for a variety of businesses and media companies looking to promote their brand and engage with their audience in fun and interesting ways.
We’re looking to hire an enthusiastic business development manager to join our team and help expand sales of our “white label” game product to corporate marketers and digital agencies.
This being a new role, your first assignment would be to work with the company director and marketing manager to define and begin executing the sales strategy for our newest digital product line. From there your ongoing tasks would be filling and maintaining our new business pipeline and responding to sales enquiries as they come in, supported by the marketing manager and company director as and when required.
We are open this being a full-time or part-time position but feel it would best suit somebody with a tech / digital / marketing background and some transferable experience in sales and/or business development.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would be:
- Researching and contacting potential prospects to raise awareness and gauge interest in our offering
- Responding to new inbound enquiries
- Writing quotes and project proposals
- Building and maintaining the sales pipeline
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients and interested prospects
- Keeping CRM systems up to date
- Following up post-project for feedback and referrals
- Working with the marketing manager and director to refine sales processes and help steer marketing content and future product development
Other occasional activities would include:
- Responding to tenders for larger projects
- Arranging, preparing and presenting initial creds meetings and pitches
- Attending occasional trade shows and expos with marketing manager / director
You must have:
- Two years relevant B2B sales, marketing or account management experience
- A pro-active self-starter mentality with superb organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with impeccable spelling, punctuation and correct use of grammar
- Excellent negotiating skills and ability to close sales
- A confident and friendly telephone manner
- Well-versed in word processing / spread sheets / power point / database / email tools
- A strong awareness of all things tech / digital / internet related
It would also be advantageous (but not essential) if you had:
- A good understanding of digital / content marketing practices
- Experience with collaborative online software (Highrise CRM, Basecamp, Google Docs)
- A passion for casual, mobile and/or board games
- Experience working within a digital/creative team
- A well thought out plan for surviving the Zombie Apocalypse
Basic salary £20K with expected OTE of £40K+ (uncapped).
We can offer flexible working hours, company pension scheme and a friendly, modern working environment.
How to apply
Please write us an email introducing yourself including a bit of background about you and describing why you feel you’d be a good fit for this role.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call/email.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!
Applications/questions to: email@example.com
Tel: 0114 399 1011
(Note: We are unable to arrange international work visas)