Do you have B2B sales experience? Do you love games? Looking for a new challenge? This could be the job for you!
We (Team Cooper) are a small Sheffield based digital studio making branded browser based games for a variety of businesses and media companies looking to promote their brand and engage with their audience in fun and interesting ways.
We’re looking to hire an enthusiastic sales person to join our team and help expand sales of our “white label” game product to corporate marketers and digital agencies.
This being a new role, your first assignment would be to work with the company director and marketing manager to define and begin executing the company sales strategy. From there your ongoing tasks would be filling and maintaining the sales pipeline for our entry level game products and dealing with new enquiries as they come in, supported by the marketing manager and company director as and when required.
This would initially be a part-time role, but would have the option to expand to full-time at a later date, perhaps suiting somebody looking to return to work following a maternity/paternity break.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would be:
- Researching and contacting potential prospects to gauge interest in our offering
- Responding to new inbound enquiries
- Building and maintaining our sales pipeline
- Maintaining good relationships with interested prospects and existing clients
- Keeping CRM systems up to date
- Following up post-project for feedback and referrals
- Working with the marketing manager and director to refine sales processes and help steer marketing content and future product development
Other occasional activities would include:
- Writing project proposals and responding to tenders for larger projects
- Arranging, preparing and presenting initial creds meetings and pitches
- Attending occasional trade shows and expos with marketing manager / director
You must have:
- At least a couple of years B2B sales experience
- A pro-active self-starter mentality with superb organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with impeccable spelling, punctuation and correct use of grammar
- A confident and friendly telephone manner
- Well-versed in word processing / spread sheets / power point / database / email tools
- An awareness of all things digital / internet related
It would also be advantageous (but not essential) if you had:
- A good understanding of digital / content marketing practices
- Experience with collaborative online software (Highrise CRM, Basecamp, Google Docs)
- A passion for casual, mobile and/or social games
- Experience working in a digital/creative work environment
- A well thought out plan for surviving the Zombie Apocalypse
Being a part-time role, salary & number of hours per week will depend on your experience and personal circumstances. Our preference would be ~20 hours per week, spread over four or five days with basic salary plus target related bonus (We would consider other options, so please enquire to discuss).
We can offer competitive (OTE) salary, flexible working hours, company pension scheme and a friendly, modern working environment.
To apply, please write us an email introducing yourself (Your work history, education, hobbies, plans for the future, or whatever you feel relevant) and describing why you feel you’re the best person for the role.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call/email or simply comment below this post.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!
Applications/questions to: email@example.com
Tel: 0114 399 1011
(Note: We are unable to arrange international work visas)