Team Cooper is a growing digital studio specialising in the development of games and other digital amusements for the web, mobile and beyond. We are predominantly a work-for-hire studio with a varied client base but also work on our own in-house productions.
As our workload continues to increase, we’re looking to hire an experienced Producer/Project Manager with a passion for digital media and games to join our expert team of developers and artists. You’ll be a (highly organized) people-person at the heart of our company, coordinating and communicating between our internal teams and the outside world to ensure the smooth running and delivery of our projects.
Your key role will be to manage the day-to-day functions of our tight-knit development team in order to deliver projects on time and maintain our impeccable standards. You’ll be combining your passion for all things digital with your planning, leadership and project management skills, often working on several projects at once. If you’re tech savvy with an appreciation of games and the web plus plenty of client-facing experience then we’d love to hear from you.
With strong regional relationships with Game Republic, Yorkshire’s indie scene (GA-MA-YO, SHINDIG) and based in the heart of Sheffield’s flourishing digital community, this is an opportunity to be a big player in a small but dynamic digital agency. This position will be crucial to the continued growth of Team Cooper and we expect your role to grow along with the company. So what are you waiting for?
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Managing client expectations and approval of deliverables.
- Brainstorming ideas with the team to meet client needs.
- Wire-framing and assisting in planning project builds.
- Scheduling projects.
- Team management and supervision across projects.
- Working daily with the production team to ensure tasks are completed on time and on budget (and often to tight deadlines).
- Assisting with project pitching.
- Contracting external resources.
- Reporting back to management on project status.
- Responsible for all phases of project delivery, from conception through to completion.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good understanding of usability and user focused design.
- 3+ years experience as Producer/Project Manager in digital/interactive media industries.
- Self-starter and able to motivate others.
- Highly organised with obsession for detail.
- Able to provide concise, constructive and detailed feedback to colleagues.
- Strong general knowledge and understanding of games.
- Able to adopt existing tools and development processes.
- Multi-tasking problem solver.
- A lover of casual, mobile and/or social games.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience – Ideally in range of £25k to £35k.
We offer semi-flexible working hours, a friendly team to work with and a nice modern working environment (We are based in the Electric Works building, part of the digital campus and Sheffield’s hub of digital media development) in a thriving region for digital and games development.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter stating salary expectationsto Tim at:.
No agencies please!
We are unable to arrange international work visas.